Lets look at the following steps:
1. Open the SOLIDWORKS
2. Click, Help as shown in figure 2
3. Select licenses. There are 3 options displayed, Active, Deactive and Show. Choose Deactive
4. After a few second, the SOLIDWORKS Product Activation will pop up.
5. Select the SOLIDWORKS product you want to deactivate. For example on this blog, select all the products you want to deactivate by clicking Select All. The process of being disabled can be done using the internet, and manually using email.
6. Click Next, wait until the deactivation process is completed
7. After its done, the successful deactivation process appears as shown in figure 6.